At CONVICTION MARTIAL ARTS, training follows a well rounded regimen emphasizing martial arts training, mental focus and physical fitness in an environment that is friendly, safe, and challenging.
Conviction's Martial Arts' 2500 sq. ft. Dojo include heavy bags, ring, speed bags, focus pads, cage wall and large mat area.
Conviction offers classes everyday of the week with complete training in:
- Muay Thai Kick Boxing
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Kid's Martial Arts
- Women's Self-Defense
- Congratulations to our NAGA champions: Andre Madiz 1st place Advanced Gi and No Gi division. Kyle Casey 1st place Beginner's Gi
and No Gi division. Dan Driscoll 2nd place Beginner's No Gi division.
- Congratulations to our NAGA fighters for competing and putting on great fights. Eien Akers, Islam Ahkmedov & Nurgazy Karaev.
Classes are included for Gold Members. Class Schedule
All of our instructors are ranked and have tournament fight experience.
- Jean (John) Cueva - Black Belt Shidokan - MMA, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Jiu-Jitsu, Wrestling. American Gladiators contender.
- Andre Madiz - Black Belt Carlson Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - Naga Champion, MMA, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Jiu-Jitsu. Carlson Gracie Team
- Chuck Wade - Professional Boxer - Super Middleweight.
- Jason Bender - Purple Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - MMA, Jiu-Jitsu.
- Kyle Casey - Brazilian Jii-Jitsu - MMA, Boxing, Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai Kickboxing.
- Alex Matusov - Wrestling - Greco Wrestling, Freestyle Wrestling. Belarus Wrestling Champion.
- Jeremy Rennels - Wrestling - Greco Wrestling, Freestyle Wrestling, MMA.
- Meredith Lyons - 2nd Degree Blackbelt. Kickboxing, Savate. World Savate Champion.
Our instructors are available for one on one personal training/lessons. Contact us for more information.
MARTIAL ARTS DOJO
- 2500 square feet
- Zebra Mats
- 16 foot Ring
- Cage Walls
- Heavy Bags
- Speed Bags
- Grappling Dummies
- Thai Pads, Focus Mitts & Body Shields
- Fight Gear
- Protective Gear
We have one of the biggest martial arts areas in the midwest.
*Disclaimer. All content on this website including descriptions of classes, equipment, brand names and all other information is subject to change without notice.
This site uses web 2.0 technologies and standards. It is not viewable on older web browsers, specifically IE6. Please upgrade your browser.